MaioRiDaDe

Hey...oooh...Sheets of empty canvas, untouched sheets of clay Were laid spread out before me as her body once did All five horizons revolved around her soul As the earth to the sun Now the air I tasted and breathed has taken a turn Ooh, and all I taught her was everything Ooh, I know she gave me all that she wore And now my bitter hands chafe beneath the clouds Of what was everything? Oh, the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed Everything...I take a walk outside I'm surrounded by some kids at play I can feel their laughter, so why do I sear Oh, and twisted thoughts that spin round my head I'm spinning, oh, I'm spinning How quick the sun can, drop away And now my bitter hands cradle broken glass Of what was everything All the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed everything... All the love gone bad turned my world to black Tattooed all I see, all that I am, all I will be...yeah...Uh huh...uh huh...ooh...I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star In somebody else's sky, but why, why, why Can't it be, can't it be mine.
.Black. Pearl Jam.
Para nunca esquecer o brilho nos olhos ao som da música que tantas vezes foi OST da minha vida e de quase todos os que cresceram comigo, n'est-ce pas?
Faz 18 anos. Parabéns, então!

Comentários

Bombokinha disse…
Já me cantaram e já me escreveram essa mesma letra...Recordações traz muitas e realmente boas!!! Hei-de de facto um dia ser uma estrela no céu de alguém...Posso começar pelo teu???? ;)
marta disse…
Arrepio de som:)
Essa música conta tantas histórias de beijos...
*suspiro*